26.1.09

Mookie May Chehy


This is Mookie May. She was our Christmas present to each other last year. She has grown quite a bit since we brought her home. When we first got her she couldn't even get into her litter box without help. We had to make stairs out of books for her.

This is Miss May after her first bath, she fell in when I was taking a bath the first week we had her. She still loves the bathtub but preferably when there is nothing in it, and she can lick the tap.

She does love to lounge with her dad, I heard she curled up under the covers all day with him today, because he was so sick last night he had to stay home today.

One thing she loves is to get into our reusable grocery bags, this could keep her busy for hours.


She would die of dehydration if we put her water in anything other then a clear glass something. This was her first water dish, however after she knocked it off of the window sill (yes that's where her water lives, not on the floor like normal pets) we traded it in for a mason jar, which seems to be much sturdier.

Mookie is just over a year old now, and she likes to keep us guessing. You don't get far in the mornings with her under your feet begging for breakfast. She does make the cutest noises!

5 comments:

  1. She's a doll...love the mix of colour and black and white photos. I think my fave is #5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27.1.09

    I'm thinking she's pretty cute... so nice to have someone or something to look after :o) happy day melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kitty, makes me want to own one again. Maybe in the spring. Love the tongue sticking out in the water bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics of Miss Mookie...she is pretty cute!! The last pic is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the name Mookie May...I think I'll use it for my next child. oh Yeah! I'm nearly 50, so that won't be happening! Mookie May is loved and well cared for...and gives back as much as she gets. TFS!

    ReplyDelete