3.1.09

Fit

So here it goes. This is the beginning of the end. Today I visited Amy's new blog, she and I have been on the same team for a while, not having a blog and low and behold she has begun one. Therefore I felt it must be time for me as well. We do this fun little thing every year, we choose a word and we take that word and we try to live by it for the year. I have chosen my word "Fit" partly because I got the Wii Fit for Christmas (I almost got two as my husband and my father wanted to give me one). And partly because I've been thinking about what that word means to me. There are many days lately that I haven't felt "fit" and there is only one way to take care of that, and it's to work hard towards a goal of being more "fit" and to do that I must "fit" some changes into my life. Some other things I've been thinking about is the lack of time I have made to be creative. I would like to "fit" more of that into my life. There are many other reasons to choose this word, it's short... it's fun... it's cute... but really it's because of the fun fabulous toy I have in my living room that I can play with everyday and I can't wait to see me get FIT! No pics today but we'll see what I can do about that for my next post!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, Melissa! Congratulations :) And your word is awesome.
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4.1.09

    WOO HOOO Melissa! I can't wait to see what goes on here! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay...Melissa!! Congrats! I was hoping you'd jump on the bandwagon with me! Love your word, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4.1.09

    Hi Melisa,
    Tried to post a comment yesterday but it wouldn't work so I'll give it another spin. FIT is a great word and you will make FIT happen! Glad you joined the BLOGGER WAGON!
    Happy New Year!
    Love
    Myleta

    ReplyDelete