2.2.09


THIS is what I did yesterday! Ok well that's not me, and I wasn't doing any giant jumps like this but my dad did take me snowmobiling yesterday. It is the first time I have ever driven my own, or gone on a trip. What a blast, I highly recommend everyone try this (Myleta, I should have listened). My need for speed grew as I slowly got used to using the machine that was twice the size of myself. You should have seen me dressed in my dads hunting snow pants and 18 million layers of clothes. I wish there were pics but that just didn't happen, by the time we were dressed it was time to go. A big THANK YOU to Blake (my dad) and Alex (my 'little' bro) and of course my husband for "making" me go. I had the BEST time!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3.2.09

    ha ha...I knew you'd love it even if you did want to stay & visit your Mom in our cozy ( not really, kinda cold actually!) home! You Guitar Hero Birthday party hosted by Ria & Sean was kinda fun too don't you think!!! You are a Rock Star!!!! Happy week Melissa:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa,
    Glad you've caught the snowmobile bug!
    That is a really cool picture of your Dad.
    I know Amy can't wait to go with her Dad soon too.
    Myleta

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he, thanks it's not my dad either. We didn't get any photos so I just stole one off the internet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picture Jeff doing that but smashing his machine when he landed and you have what happened last week. Boys! Why do they think they have to show off. Parts should be here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5.2.09

    It's been a long time since I was on a snowmobile - yikes, even before kids! It is fun and the fresh winter air and sun just make you feel good. So glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete