7.2.09

29




(here some photos for you to see finally!)

For my 29th I had my eyes tested for the first time in 20 years.
(Yes I was 9 the last time I had my eyes tested.) It was conclusive, I needed specs.

Instead of doing what everyone told me to do: Get your prescription and go somewhere else to get your glasses. If you go somewhere else they will be a little cheaper and you can probably get a 2 for 1 deal.

I did the opposite. I stayed for an extra hour, at the opticians, choose some rims and ordered my specs then and there. I am in love with them! They suite me, don't you think?!

hmmm.... I would have a picture for you, if: I wasn't sitting at my computer, squinting at the screen as I type this! (my glasses are on my desk at work)

I am now wishing, as many of you can imagine! I should have gone somewhere else, gotten a cheaper pair, and maybe... have gotten a 2 for 1 deal. At least then I would be able to see what I was doing right now...

9 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Melissa!! Can't wait to see the new specs!! I'm sure they suit you just fine...but a pic would be nice! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happened to your glasses???? I'm confused!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glasses are "stylin" so that just means you will be more "stylin"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the same thing with my glasses!!! I actually have grown to hate them...and I was so sure they were the right ones!!! Oooops. They are not! They don't adjust on the nose (plastic) and continually slide!!!
    On the bright side...I am so happy you have a blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHERE IS THE PIC?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very nice! So smart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute...they do suit you! See you Monday!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sophisticated! Monday, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous17.2.09

    cool baby cool...i love the green in them..always said it was one of you colours ( heeheehee)

    ReplyDelete