23.7.09

Week 14


Baby is starting to show this week. I'm not completely happy with the way the photos are turning out, but B&W is always a good way to go when you don't like a photo.

I think we look a little more pregnant here because Stephen was taking the photos and I started to fool around a make faces, but it was cute so I went with it.
I still haven't felt anything or heard a heartbeat, I'm hoping perhaps the next Dr. visit which is in two more weeks. I'll keep you posted if I feel any rumblings!

3 comments:

  1. SwWWeeeETTTT! You crack me up!. Have you started printing your pics so you can have a Journal going too???Love you, love your belly :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous28.7.09

    Listen to your Mother! and start printing and journalling! and get plenty of rest..okay, you only NEED one Mom. LOL! TFS!
    Love
    Myleta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous30.7.09

    Love the pic. It was fun to see your tiny belly in person. Take care.
    Josee

    ReplyDelete