4.7.09

Canada Day 2009


We spent the afternoon out in Black Point somewhere.
We hiked out to a point off a little beach there, I can't
remember the name of the beach, but boy was it beautiful.

Here are some of our finds along the hike. I'm pretty sure
these places are making love, but we'll just leave them be.

The beach had to be shared with the seaguls, but we didn't mind.

Peek-a-boo... we're getting some practice in for childhood games.

Delicious! I have never tried a wild Strawberry, but boy was this yummy.
I only wished there were more.

The path was a little rocky, I was happy I wore my sneakers.

That's my man, I love him!
And one last, image, because I can't leave photoshop alone.

Here is the photo I took, and with a few PW actions, I turned it into this.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6.7.09

    Yummy photos... yummy photo shop... It was yummy to play with you this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ria ria bo bia!11.7.09

    Oooooooh nice photos! I love the idea of taking a hike with my man... or my man taking a hike! Either is good! LOL! Just kidding... A very nice blog post! Xo

    ReplyDelete